During the development of our power supply, we paid special attention to design, material coating and overall appearance. Designed for the use with premium HiFi and Hi-End components, our power supply is made from high quality anodized aluminum, available in silver or black color (enclosure made in Japan, other color combinations available on request).
Perfect exterior is important, but it is not the only advantage of our enclosure. Often, in the development of power supplies, engineers do not pay enough attention to the design considerations for thermal management. The heatsink cooling efficiency is much lower inside the case comparing to open air (workbench) operation due to higher ambient temperature, which depends on the design of the enclosure and the power dissipated by the regulator IC.
Finally – we offer a solution:
- An aluminium enclosure equipped with a highly efficient heat-sink top cover.
- Each heat-sink fin has a waved surface construction for maximum cooling performance.
- A unique pattern for thermal vias, which transfers heat effectively from the IC to the back side of the PCB
- 2oz copper PCB with ENIG Finish
- Сopper heatbridge between PCB and enclosure cover